- Tool & Brushes
- Eye Care
- Tools & Accessories
- Hair Care
- Hair Styling Tools
- Face / Skin Tools
- Personal Care
Terms & Conditions
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. SWISSER is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users. Henceforward:
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between buyers and sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. SWISSER does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the buyers and sellers.
2. SWISSER does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. SWISSER does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. SWISSER accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3.SWISSER does not at any point of time during any transaction between buyer and seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by seller to buyer.
4. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. SWISSER is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer.
5. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Rules of Conduct On Site
1. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
3. Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
4. You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
5. You must use the Sites in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Sites, including without limitation, collecting usernames and/or email addresses of registered members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Sites, are not permitted. This includes the unauthorized interception of the data stream coming from or going into the Sites, as well as attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Sites or exceeding your authorized access.
1. You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
2. You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided by SWISSER on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, SWISSER does not warrant that:
1. This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
2. The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your "Bank/s",
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
You agree that any use on the site is at your own risk and SWISSER is not responsible for it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Products sold on the Website are not for people below aged 18, however any products available for children below age 18, can be bought by adults.
SWISSER tries to be as accurate as possible. However, SWISSER does not warrant that product description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Pricing on the product is as it shows, however due to any technical issue, typographical error or product information received from our suppliers' prices of the product may vary. SWISSER will try to be accurate, however if you come across any difference in pricing on the Website pre and post orders, we request you to contact us within 72 (Seventy Two) hours of placing your order. . Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by Cheque. If SWISSER comes across any such difference in pricing, it has all the rights to rectify the same or cancel the order.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Ahmedabad .
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Site to email@example.comNewsletter
A\5, Gopal nagar, chandkheda,382424 Ahmedabad Gujarat
Phone : 9898702333
Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgSwisser Products - SIPL GROUP © 2017.
- Face / Skin Tools
- Hair Care