- Tool & Brushes
- Eye Care
- Tools & Accessories
- Hair Care
- Hair Styling Tools
- Face / Skin Tools
- Personal Care
Q. How do I pay for a SWISSER purchase?
SWISSER offers you multiple ways to pay securely.
- 1. Debit and Credit Cards
- 2. Net banking
- 3. Cash on Delivery
- 4. PayUmoney
- 5. Wallets
- 6. e-Gift cards
- 7. Coupon
Q.How safe is it to use your debit/credit card or make an online payment on SWISSER?
We use the 3D Secure payment gateway for card payments and the PayU payment gateway for netbanking. These are industry-standard secure payment methods so that we can ensure that all your online transactions at SWISSER are processed in an extremely secure environment.
Q.What steps does SWISSER take to prevent card fraud?
Our trusted online payment partners monitor transactions continuously for suspicious activity and flag potentially fraudulent transactions for manual verification by our team:
- When our team is unable to rule out the possibility of fraud categorically, the transaction is kept on hold, and the customer is requested to provide identity documents.
- The ID documents help us ensure that the purchases were indeed made by a genuine card holder.
Q.What is the 3D Secure Password?
The 3D Secure password is an additional password that you’ll be asked to enter after entering your card details on the payment page. You’ll be redirected to your individual bank’s page where you'll have to enter the Verified by Visa password for Visa cards or SecureCode password for MasterCard cards. Your card-issuing bank will give this password to you and you should have this password prior to shopping on SWISSER.
Note: 3-D secure password has been made mandatory by the Reserve Bank of India to ensure safer online shopping. This will add an additional layer of security and thus, prevent misuse of a lost or stolen card, as the user will be unable to proceed unless they enter the password associated with your card, created by yourself and known only to you.
Q.What does the PayU Payment Gateway do?
The PayU payment gateway is one of the largest consumer payment processors in the world. It is a state-of the-art payment gateway that protects your account details when you shop on SWISSER by encrypting sensitive information like your card number. It is VeriSign Secured and validated by Payment Card Industry compliant Control Code.
Q.Are there any hidden charges (Octroi or sales tax) when I make a purchase on SWISSER?
Q.What is Cash on Delivery (CoD)?
If you are still uncomfortable making online payments, you can use our Cash on Delivery (CoD) facility. This facility allows you to pay your invoice amount in cash at the time of actual delivery to your doorstep. All you have to do is, select Cash on Delivery as your payment option during checkout.
- You can only make CoD payments in Indian Rupees. Currently, we do not accept foreign currency or demand drafts.
- Due to the limitations of the courier partners we use, CoD is not yet available for all zip codes in India. During the checkout process, you can use our Zip Code Finder to check if the CoD facility is available for your delivery address.
- The CoD facility is only available for all orders over Rs.500.
- The CoD facility is free for all orders above Rs.1000.
- For any COD orders below Rs.1000, there is a flat Rs.50 CoD fee.
Q.How can I use Reward Points to pay for my order?
- You need to be a registered SWISSER customer to earn and spend using reward points.
- When you click on the “place order” button, you are directed to a page where you can redeem any Reward Points or discount codes.
- At this page, you will be shown how many Reward Points you have and their valuation.
- You can use some or all of them to pay for your order.
- If you do not have enough Reward Points, you can pay the remaining amount using any other form of payment. Note: Refer to our Reward Program Section to learn how to earn Reward Points
Q. How can I use a discount/coupon code on my order?
- When you click on the “place order” button, you are directed to a page where you can redeem any reward points or discount codes.
- On this page, you can enter the discount code and the respective discount will be applied to your order
- You can then proceed to checkout and pay the remaining amount using any other form of payment.
Note: Only one coupon code can be used on a single order. If you choose to cancel an order after applying a coupon code, it would not be usable for a later purchase. In case of suspected misuse of coupons, Nykaa reserves the right to cancel orders .Newsletter
A\5, Gopal nagar, chandkheda,382424 Ahmedabad Gujarat
Phone : 9898702333
Email : email@example.comSwisser Products - SIPL GROUP © 2017.
- Face / Skin Tools
- Hair Care